The new elite? Bal Harbour Shops threw a party and only people with Klout influence scores of 40 or higher were eligible to come.
A bit general, since I have a Klout score above 40 (67 at the time of this post), but I am totally uninfluential in fashion (or I think I am).
Klout is now focussing on topic-related Klout scores, so in the future it could get fine-grained enough for that sort of distinction.
I am wagering that we’ll be seeing a lot of this at SxSW next year.
At the moment, this seem like the web equivalent of knowing the doorman at the popular clubs. In practice, it means you are connected online, are ready to mix and mingle, and ready to converse knowledgeably on a wide range of topics.
- dayvmattt likes this
- harmerqjp likes this
- ermk7oe likes this
- ugsassep likes this
- sjankney likes this
- ants1 likes this
- ruleta-online likes this
- gavelovebutgothurt likes this
- zekedigitalgroup reblogged this from emergentfutures
- andreaxdziob likes this
- kid-smooth-stuntonyou reblogged this from emergentfutures
- jawahark likes this
- foreign-lauren likes this
- successmafia likes this
- doggietrainingtips likes this
- foodcookingrecipes likes this
- healthdiseasenutritiondiet likes this
- kelly012 likes this
- emilyjenny likes this
- fiftyyrsoftech likes this
- livesunderthesea likes this
- animalscreation likes this
- singtothesesongs likes this
- hellokittybestfriend likes this
- emergentfutures reblogged this from stoweboyd
- underpaidgenius posted this